This rich dish, It is a perfect choice for the holidays of Christmas and new year's Eve. out of the traditional and expected in these days.
1 hr 20 min
1 hr 20 min
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Cup of white bread
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound or 500 grams of ham baked
- 1 pound or 500 grams of ground pork
- 2/3 Cup of cut Dried apricots
- Apricot glaze (It can replace with glaze of peach)
- nectarines (to decorate) (kind of peach)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, in a large bowl combine the eggs, bread crumb, Onion, pineapple juice, mustard, pepper and salt. Add the ham, pork and apricots; mix everything very well.
- In a baking pan of 3 rooms mix lightly to create a bread of ham of approximately 9 × 5 inch.
- Bake 45 to 60 minutes or until when you insert a cooking thermometer into the center of the bread registers 165 F.
- Brushing several times with half of the apricot glaze during the last ten minutes of baking.
- Leave the resulting bread to rest for approx.. ten minutes; use spatulas to transfer the pan to a plate or tray large enough. Cut into thick slices.
- Served with the remnants of the apricot glaze and if you're feeling adventurous (o) with sprigs of Rosemary and leeks together with the nectarines.
- To make the glaze of apricot.
- In a small saucepan, mix 1.1/2 Cup apricot preserves, 3 tablespoons unsweetened pineapple juice, 1 tablespoon of mustard, 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder.
- Cook and stir over medium-low heat until this bubbling.
- divide the mixture in half; use a half to brush the ham loaf and keep the other half to serve with the ham loaf.
Recipes easy to https://recetasdecocinafaciles.NET /
Leave a commentWould you like to join the conversation?
Feel yourself free of contribute