Breads and buns
- 375 g flour
- 25 g yeast
- 50 g sugar
- 1/2 l of lukewarm milk
- 4 eggs
- 125 g butter
- a pinch of salt
- the bark of 1/2 grated lemon
On the other hand
- 3/8 l of liquid cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 Cup of powdered sugar
For the boatman
- Sift the flour in a dish and make a hole in the center. Crumble the yeast in it and work it with 1 teaspoon sugar, 1/8 of 1 milk and a little flour. Let this dough ferment after liding 15 minutes.
- Add the rest of the sugar, the rest of the milk, eggs, melted butter, salt and lemon rind in the previous dough and work everything together with the rest of the flour until the dough bubbles. Let others ferment 25 minutes.
- Heat the boatman and spread the inside with oil. Put three tablespoons of dough for each wafer and cook it until golden brown. Takes 5-7 minutes, according to the temperature of the boatman.
- Divide the wafers into three parts and let them cool on a rack. Whip the cream with the sugar and place it in a piping bag with starry nozzle.
- Pour cream on a wafer and put another wafer on top. Sift powdered sugar over stuffed wafers.
Recipes easy to https://recetasdecocinafaciles.NET /
Leave a commentWould you like to join the conversation?
Feel yourself free of contribute