Delicious drink of Brazilian origin which is calculated to 2 people.
(1 votes, average: 5,00 of 5)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- 2 lime fresh.
- 1 Cup crushed ice.
- 1 Cup white rum or cachaça.
Short limes, without removing the skin, into medium pieces, put them in a wide-mouthed glass, Add the sugar and crush with a mortar.
You must add the cachaca, then the ice very chopped and remove.
- Normally served in the same glass that has been prepared the caipirinha.
- Cachaça can be exchanged for rum or vodka to the taste of the consumer.
- Is often presented with straws and it is advisable to drink for them, caipirinha trick is to drink the liquid from the part low vessel because there is all the lime juice and sugar are slowly putting together with cachaça.
- You can substitute brown sugar for white sugar.
By cooking easy
Recipes easy to https://recetasdecocinafaciles.NET /