1 spoonful of olive oil, and a little more to give way
1. Pre hot the oven to 190 c / If it is gas in 5. Put the carrot, fennel and onion in a saucepan and mix with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Bake during 20 minutes, then, Add the teeth of garlic. You must stir everything and put it in the oven during 20 more minutes, until vegetables are soft and browned. Remove the skin from the garlic cloves.
2. Place the roasted vegetables in a large skillet with vegetable broth and bring them to a boil. Cook over low heat for 15 minutes, and then mix with a blender, until it is completely crumbled them vegetables.
3. Now to make flat breads. For this we must toast them seeds of fennel in a skillet dry during 30 seconds plus or minus, until they are fragrant.
Crush them and pour them in a bowl with the flour and ½ teaspoon of salt. Dissolve the yeast and sugar in 100 ml of water of hot (not boiling), then, Add to the mix of flour the oil and 60-75 ml of hot water and mix until you obtain a smooth, but not sticky, pasta. Knead the dough during 5 minutes.
4. Place dough in a greased Bowl, cover with paper film greased and leave them to a side in a place warm during 30 minutes. Then, with oiled hands, divide the mass in 8 and about the roll each into a thin oval. Stacking them, reviewing them with paper of oven to avoid that is stuck between itself.
5. Heat a pan of griddle until this hot and add those breads flat (you have to make them in batches). Cook for a couple of minutes for each side, until they are slightly charred and swollen. Keep them warm with a cloth of kitchen while is cooking the rest.
6. Heat gently the soup, and serve with a swirl of cream, and disperse them tops of fennel and serve with them cakes hot.
For 4 people
Recipes easy to https://recetasdecocinafaciles.NET /