You can make spectacular mushroom soup with mushrooms grown or purchased at your favorite place, We guarantee you an explosion of flavor
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 finely chopped celery stalks
- 1 pound mixed mushrooms clean and chopped
- 1/4 pound of vegetables peeled and cut into cubes or 7 Ounces of chicken oven soup
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Salt and black pepper ground to taste
- We melted the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; Add the onion, celery and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until tender.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 5-6 minutes more, Add the chicken broth and vegetables, bring to a boil; low fire and kitchen to fire slow during more or less 30 minutes.
- After Parties, processed in a blender or food processor, until a thick puree.
- Then sprinkle with parsley and season with salt and pepper
- It serves hot.
Recipes easy to https://recetasdecocinafaciles.NET /
It may be accompanied with crusty bread, soup can be stored up to two days in the refrigerator and heat when ready to serve.
Leave a commentWould you like to join the conversation?
Feel yourself free of contribute