- 4 medium tomatoes, without shell, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon mashed garlic
- 3 Yellow Peppers cut without seeds or veins
- 1 Ají limo cut enrodadas and without seeds
- 1 cup oil
- 200 GRS. salt beef chopped into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Chicha de jora
- Salt, pepper, cumin
Peel the bananas and cut them lengthwise into thirds, then take them to fry in hot oil, and go them and crush with a fork as they are ready.
In a separate Pan fry onions are due, the garlic, the yellow pepper, AJI limo, the meat, tomato and parsley. After this, pour half a cup of chicha de jora and season with salt, pepper and cumin, putting this mixture to fire slow for a couple of minutes.
Add the fried banana and mix well with the previously fried meat. If the soup dries, Add oil when the mixture.
Serve and enjoy it.
Recipes easy to https://recetasdecocinafaciles.NET /