- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tin of condensed milk
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of prepared Espresso
- 1/2 Cup evaporated milk
- 1 flour chocolate cake-ready package
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 Cup of milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Place a tray with water to make a Bain-Marie.
- To prepare the flan: heat the sugar in a pot until candy. Pour into a mold, Tip so that it also stick him on the banks. Blend the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over mold with caramel halfway. Cover with aluminum.
- Put in the oven on the tray with water (Bain-Marie) and bake for 30 minutes.
- To make the cake: pour the flour onto a bowl, Add eggs, milk and oil, stirring constantly until smooth. With a ladle, pour over the custard until you get a little more on top of three quarters of the ability to mold. Return to bake Bain-Marie uncovered by 40 minutes or until inserted toothpick and it comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and the Bain-Marie. Allow to cool to room temperature and unmold on a platter. Decorate with flowers
Recipes easy to https://recetasdecocinafaciles.NET /
Leave a commentWould you like to join the conversation?
Feel yourself free of contribute