Today we will show you how to make beer bread so that you can see of possibilities that our favorite drink and you can enjoy it in other formats.
- 200ml of beer (You can choose the style that more you like)
- 200g of sourdough
- 500g of flour of strength
- 10g salt
- 100ml water.
- 1- mix the beer with the mass mother during a time until it is something uniform.
- 2- Add the flour to the mixture and mix again.
- 3- pour the salt in water and add to the mixture until you have a compact, sticky mass.
- 4- We knead well during two shifts of 5 minutes with rest of 10 minutes between each shift.
- 5- We give the desired shape and let it rest for 3 hours in a bowl covered with a cloth at room temperature.
- 6- a time has increased its size, We bake during 50 minutes at 220 ° (Council: fill water oven tray so there is more moisture in the interior).
- 7- leave until the bread has completely cooled and can already be cut and served with jams, sausages, etc.
5 Characteristics of craft beer
The hand-crafted beer is special, they have specific characteristics and it is good that we know what to know by rating it. Sometimes there are people who say that it is expensive but the margins that have hand-crafted beer makers are really much less than the big companies. No doubt the price per liter of beer is more expensive to the consumer than the big brands as Mahou, but the product is infinitely superior both in ingredients as processes of elaboration. Truth that does not compare the ham york with the? 5 jacks? The same thing happens with the hand-crafted beer. To contribute a bit more to this world I leave 5 characteristics of the hand-crafted beer.
1- The beer artisan is Natural
It has the 4 ingredients basic of the beer: water, Malta, hops and yeast. It is true that some manufacturers are adding some others such as herbs and even sugar, but they never carry preservatives, colorants or flavorings.
2- The hand-crafted beer is created by passion, not only for business
The producers of beer are always small businesses that create beer with passion, looking for the best products without focus is both in margins or profitability.
3- The hand-crafted beer is innovative
The small print runs made allows you to create new recipes and get real beer gems through trial and error.
4- The hand-crafted beer is unique
There is a story behind each beer, an effort, a culture, a dream... each beer craft is unique because so what are its origins.
5- The hand-crafted beer is spectacular
All these features make each craft beer is amazing. There may be brewing styles that are not of your liking, but it must be recognized that it is not beer that Yes, If not that is 'mima' each recipe always looking for perfection in every craft beer produced.
Leave a commentWould you like to join the conversation?
Feel yourself free of contribute