The paste is a typical dish of Italian cuisine.
To taste a rich lasagna is not necessary to be an expert in the kitchen with this simple recipe farm more than one palate, you only need to put more to work and the result will surprise you.
250 GR of pasta for lasagna
70 GR of grated cheese
1 tablespoon butter
For the filling
2 tablespoons butter
400 g minced meat (RES)
1 finely chopped onion
1 glass of wine white
Salt to taste
pepper to taste
to taste olive oil
For the bechamel sauce
3/4 litre of whole milk
40 GR of butter
1. In a Pan fry the onion and carrot cut into small pictures. When they are golden, Add the beef and cook until well browned.
2. Add the cup of wine and let evaporate.
3. It incorporates the tomato cut into small pictures, without skin or seeds.
4. Season and cook for 20 minutes until you are ready.
5. Place lasagna in a pot with boiling water and salt and cook for the time indicated on the package, list once drained and book up a damp cloth so that it does not stick
For the bechamel sauce. In a Pan fry the onion in butter, then remove the; in the same Pan pour the flour and mix with remaining butter, add milk and moves until thickened. Reservation.
1. Spread with butter a refractory oven. Place a layer of meat preparation, one of pasta and sauce, Repeat this procedure until you finish the ingredients, in the last coat places the rest of the sauce and grated cheese.
2. Let Cook au gratin in the oven preheated to 200° for 20 min. He served at the table and enjoy
What do you think of this meat lasagna recipe?Have you tried another recipe to prepare meat lasagna?
Recipes easy to https://recetasdecocinafaciles.NET /