- 3 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 Cup water
- 50 grams of Red Quince ate
- 50 grams of green Quince ate
- 1 Tin of condensed milk
- 2 cups of water
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 400 grams of guava
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the half cup of water, Let stand for 15 minutes to hydrate. Heat without stirring until it dissolves completely.
- Cut the red and green tie on strips of the same size. Place in the bottom of the alternating colors. Blend the sweetened condensed milk, water, evaporated milk and ate de guayaba until it is incorporated, Add the already dissolved unflavored gelatin.
- Empty a layer over the strips of lace, refrigerate until it begins to materialize and that color strips from sticking; Add the rest of the mixture and refrigerate for full. Unmold before serving.
Recipes easy to https://recetasdecocinafaciles.NET /
Leave a commentWould you like to join the conversation?
Feel yourself free of contribute