The origin of this drink is English. It's an exquisite cocktail to take at the time of the aperitif. You're terrific!
(2 votes, average: 5,00 of 5)
- 1 glass and 1/2 half of tomato juice.
- 1/2 glass of squeezed lemon.
- 1 vodka Cup.
- Salt, to taste.
- A few drops Worcester sauce.
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- 4 cubes of ice.
In a tumbler mixer introduces ice.
Add the lemon juice, the Worcester sauce, tomato juice and vodka.
Stir well and place it in a glass with a little salt and pepper.
- It is served in a glass of whiskey ("on the rock").
- Before you begin to prepare the cocktail should be the mouth of the glass with coarse salt wet in lemon and put in the refrigerator Frost.
- The order of adding ingredients to the cocktail is essential when making the Bloody Mary.
- If you want, It is very nice to garnish the glass with a slice of lemon.
- You can substitute black pepper, If you prefer, by cayenne pepper.
- You have to serve it very cold.
- You can substitute lemon juice for lime juice, to decorate, the lemon slice by slice of lime, and for the frosty salt wet in lemon salt wet in lima; i.e. you can do everything with lemon or everything with lime.
By cooking easy
Recipes easy to https://recetasdecocinafaciles.NET /