The boiled chard can be seen between the healthy recipes, cheap and also between the recipes for diabetics and hypertensives.
recipes for diabetics
recipes for hypertension
- 1 pound of chard
- 6 cups of water
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3/4 Cup of beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- /4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese into small pieces.
- The beets are cleaned, removed the strands to the stems, everything is cut into pieces. Wash well and drain.
- In a pot put to fire the chard, water and salt. It is a boil and cooked until tender. They drain and put aside.
- In a pot or cauldron is Triathlon the garlic until golden brown, without that burning, the garlic are eliminated. Add the Chard and stirring is sauté 1 minute. Add the consommé, pepper, salt and Parmesan cheese, lowers the fire and cook covered by 10 to 15 minutes over medium heat.
Recipes easy to https://recetasdecocinafaciles.NET /
Leave a commentWould you like to join the conversation?
Feel yourself free of contribute