How many times have not thought about preparing peppers without knowing that fill them to enhance their flavor
For this reason you will present the top of the best stuffed peppers, to give you more variety in your food.
PEPPERS STUFFED WITH MEAT
– 7 already peeled peppers – 200 GRS. Veal. – 200 GRS of pork. – 2 Onions – 4 Tomatoes – 1 Clove of garlic. – 2 Tablespoons flour. – 1 Cup of chicken broth – Oil to taste – Salt and pepper to taste – 1/2 Glass of wine white. – 1/2 Glass of water or milk
Preparation of pepper stuffed with meat
1. Fry the onion chopped with the tooth of garlic 2. Add the meat until you SEW 3. Add a tablespoon of flour, pepper and half glass of milk, letting it boil for minute. 4. Allowed to cool and fill peppers,
Suggestions You can coat in flour and FRY in oil or simply put in the oven to heat up and it can be put to cook au gratin with gouda cheese by 7 minutes.
PEPPERS STUFFED WITH CHEESE
– 7 already peeled peppers – 4 Fried tomatoes – 1/2 cooking cream tile – 200 GR of cheese type Gouda
Mode of preparation of the pepper filling of cheese
1. Fill the peppers with cheese. 2. Place all in a container stuffed peppers. 3. Mix tomato sauce and the cream is beaten well. 4. You cover the peppers sauce and ready
PEPPERS STUFFED WITH TUNA
-4 Peppers -100 grams of onion. -1 clove of garlic -3 cans medium tuna in oil or water depending on your preference -3 tablespoons flour. -1 bar small of butter. -2 glasses of milk. -Salt, oil and to the taste-100 grams of cheese fresh -Lettuce variety. -Oil, Apple and salt vinegar.
Preparation of peppers stuffed with tuna
1. Cut the onion and mince the garlic very finely and put it in a pan with oil that covers the bottom during 5 minutes. 2. FRY in butter melted the flour and add the milk little by little, stirring until it thickens. 3. Season with salt and pepper 4. Cover the peppers with the sauce. 5. Espolvorer the cheese on top and gratinan in the oven during 10 minutes. 6. Clean various lettuces 7. Place lettuce on a plate and place over the hot peppers
What you seem to be these peppers stuffed?? Do you know any other ingredient to stuffed peppers?